Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finally A few Pictures!

Cynthia, JoRae, and Me.
For those of you wondering why the baby's name is JoRae instead of JoAnne it is because after I left they decided that the baby needed to be named after me. The baby fears almost everyone but when I went to visit she came right to me so they say she remembers me taking care of her when she was a baby. Because they already have a Kali in the family they had to use my middle name.
My students hanging out at my house on a Sunday afternoon. I usually have a compound full of students on Sundays after church. Usually they want me to bake them cakes or to play hacky sack, but we usually have a good time.
On my safari in Tsavo National Park.
My friends looking at the elephants at the waterhole. Tsavo has so many elephants, but we also saw water buffalo, lions, warthogs, dikdik, gazelle, zebra, giraffes, hippos, crocodiles, and many species of birds

2 comments:

Naomi said...

The pictures are great!!

Naomi said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS KELLY!!!!! I look forward to hearing about your most recent adventures:)
Hugs,
Naomi